- Basic of Equity Markets
- Technical Analysis (Basic)
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis (Advanced)
- Understanding Financial Statements
- General and Life Insurance
- Banking in India
- Debt Markets in India
- Mutual Funds
- Derivatives (Future & Options)
- Option Strategies
- Financial Markets in India
- Financial Services
- Understanding Banking Products
- Macro Economics
- Financial Modeling
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Effective Sales Calls
- Customer Relationship and Cross Selling
- Rural Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Market Research
- Recruitments with Live Naukri portal
- Labor Laws with forms and cases
- Performance Appraisal and Career Management
- HR in Social Sector (NGO’s)
- Resume Building and Internet Professional Profile
- Interview Skills
- Professional Online Networking
- Communication Skills
- Body Language and Corporate Etiquettes
- Goal Setting and Achieving
- Management Lessons from Movies
- Public Speaking and presentation Skills
- Personal Branding with Social Network
- Job Search Skills
- Microsoft Excel Basics
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
Generally Asked Questions
What will be the cost of the training modules ?
The cost of each training module will be around 300 -500 per student
What are the minimum number of students required?
The minimum batch should be of 40 students and maximum of 50 students.
Who will be the trainers/ faculties ?
All the trainers/ faculties associated with us have minimum 5 years of experience in relevant area.
What will be your teaching pedagogy ?
We will be teaching with the help of Presentations, Role Plays, Case Studies, Live Software and charts when required.
What will be the duration of each module ?
The duration of each module will be 6 hours.
Can the training be split in for two days ?
Yes, 3 hours on each day.
Will the students get certificates ?
Yes, each participant is given a certificate.
Will there be any support after the training session ?
Yes, all the students will be added in our news letter list and they will receive useful information, job openings, etc. on regular basis.
- Industry- Student Engagement Model
- Students learn more by doing and demonstrations
- We offer customized industrial visit programs for students of all streams across India
- More than 1000+ students have done industrial visits from Gujarat with us
- More than 20000+ students have done industrial visits from across India in more than 200+ companies
How We do it ?
- Travel Arrangements
- Unlimited Veg Meals
- Travel Arrangements
- Accommodation in 3/ 4 Star Property
- Competitive Rates
- Cultural Visits
- Industrial Visits
- Certificate to each participant